Bananas & Cream Facial Masque
- Customer Reviews (0)
Ingredients: Banana Powder, Kaolin Clay, Coconut Milk, Honey Powder
Mixing and Application Instruction for Dry Facial Masque Systems
A ratio of 1 part dry masque to 1 part liquid activator is a good starting point. For thicker activators, you may wish to use 1 part dry masque to 1.5 part activator. About 1 teaspoon of powder and liquid is enough for one use. Feel free to experiment with the ratios to suit your individual needs. When using a new facial masque, perform a small patch test on the inside of your arm before using on your face. Apply a thin layer to cleansed face, leaving on skin for approximately 15 minutes, or until dry. Gently remove masque with a damp washcloth. Rinse face, and pat dry with a clean towel.
Listed by skin type are some possible liquid activator options, suitable for dry masques of all types:
- Normal: Any of the listed activators. It may be wise to use cream and acidic juices sparingly.
- Dry: Cream, milk, aloe juice, pureed avocado or banana, honey, egg whites.
- Combination: Milk, yogurt, soy milk, honey, green tea, pureed cucumber.
- Oily: Sour cream, yogurt, green or black tea, pureed cucumber, mildly acidic fruit or vegetable (tomato) juices.
- Acne: Yogurt, honey, milk, green or black tea, pureed cucumber, pureed strawberries or apples.